There are two ways to benefit from working remotely:
* Be reachable during core working hours, 10:00-16:00.
* Work only at the location, where you declared to be working at (via Home Office Request Form). E.g, it is not allowed to be working @Starbucks due to client data protection
* Attend to all meetings online, or inform the scrum team, in case you cannot attend.
On top of the rules from working in Istanbul parts, you might want to take a look the bullets below:
* Talk to the people you work closely (in your projects and teams) and make sure you are on the same page about working somewhere outside Istanbul.
* Make sure you have all the things you need while working (e.g. computer, client hardware, adapters and etc.)
* Send the related Working outside Istanbul Request Form
We need to know whether you will be present at Levent Office more than 3 days in a week or not. This is not a final decision you have to make once, just information to help us to arrange office desks.